Decks and Noise

Brenda33

I am considering booking a N guarantee cabin. I have no need for anything fancy since I won't spend much time in the cabin anyhow. Problem I see is that you can't pick a room and could possibly have a nightclub or something else noisy above you. Do you really hear all the noises? I have only been on the Carnival line on the Riviera Deck and there were only rooms above us. Thanks for your help. :)

Of course with a guarantee there is no way (yet) of being sure where you'll end up. However I believe that if you stay in a category "N" I think those are only on the lowest deck. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.) That would mean you would only have other cabins above you.

Of course with a guarantee there is no way (yet) of being sure where you'll end up. However I believe that if you stay in a category "N" I think those are only on the lowest deck. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.) That would mean you would only have other cabins above you.

In fact there are only 2 cat N cabins on the Dawn - down a dead end hallway, no traffic. Chances are perhaps 90% the OP will end up in a diiferent cat cabin

Shoreguy (as always) is right. There is a huge probability that you will be upgraded to something else unless you pick a specific room. On my upcoming cruise I booked a cat l guarantee and they assigned me a EE on level 7.

Archived