Shore excursions 2007

happy cruzin

Has anyone successfully booked shore excursions for sailings in 2007 :confused:. We are booked on the Legend - Exotic Western 8 day - in February.

I know when I spoke with the "shore excursions department" a few weeks ago - no reservations were being taken for sailings in 2007 because they were still negotiating the rates. The guy I spoke with said that the excursions would be available "soon" :rolleyes:

I've checked several times - with no luck. I just get the general info that shows the description of the excursion and the $ - $$$$.

Any suggestions? :cool:

So, I guess I'm the only one trying to book excursions for early 2007 :(. I have never booked excursions through Carnival before boarding, so this part is new for me .

Oh well....I guess I'll just keep checking the Carnival site. Eventually they will be there....right :confused: .

We are going in March 07 on the Conquest When I checked last night for excursions they had a few available to purchase for Jamaica and GC but nothing for Coz. We are not planning on going thru Carnival for our excursions however. They are just too expensive and crowded. :)

I just checked on my reservation (I'm sailing Jan. 14) and I can book Grand Cayman and Ocos Rios - but not Miami and Costa Maya. But it doesn't look like all of the excursions are up - there was nothing listed about excursions that they usually list such as Dunn river falls. Someone said, on a prior post, that Carnival told them they should be up the first week of September. So hopefully, by the end of the week, all excursions should be up.

I've checked several times - with no luck. I just get the general info that shows the description of the excursion and the $ - $$$$.

I'm not sure what kind of suggestions you're expecting. :rolleyes:

If they don't have them available to book, you can't book yet. You can book independant or you can wait until Carnival has them ready.

We are booked on the Miracle 2/11/07 and we have only 7 excursions to Grand Cayman that we can book as of today!! They say that they should finalize all of the excursions soon. So I suggest you check back to the website every so offten!:D

We are booked on the Miracle 2/11/07 and we have only 7 excursions to Grand Cayman that we can book as of today!! They say that they should finalize all of the excursions soon. So I suggest you check back to the website every so offten!:D

That's what I have been doing....and I will contiune. I did wonder if it was a problem with my account - but it seems to be happening to all of us :rolleyes: . So I too will be checking often. Thanks for the info ;)

I'm not sure what kind of suggestions you're expecting. :rolleyes:

If they don't have them available to book, you can't book yet. You can book independant or you can wait until Carnival has them ready.

Perhaps "suggestion" was the wrong word. I guess I was concerned that it was a problem with my account - since there have been a couple of issues regarding my online access for this particular cruise.

But, it does seem that it is across all cruises in early 2007, so I will just keep checking.

Has anyone successfully booked shore excursions for sailings in 2007 :confused:. We are booked on the Legend - Exotic Western 8 day - in February.

I know when I spoke with the "shore excursions department" a few weeks ago - no reservations were being taken for sailings in 2007 because they were still negotiating the rates. The guy I spoke with said that the excursions would be available "soon" :rolleyes:

Just tried yesterday to book an excursion in Cozumel for our January 7th sailing. Still no luck.

This excursion (deep sea fishing) will be the only one we book thru Carnival due to the fact too many things can go wrong doing something like that. Envision being waaaayy out there and having motor problems on the boat, etc. and this way, by booking thru Carnival, we can rest assured the ship won't leave without us. The rest of the ports we are doing excursions on our own. ;)

Just tried yesterday to book an excursion in Cozumel for our January 7th sailing. Still no luck.

This excursion (deep sea fishing) will be the only one we book thru Carnival due to the fact too many things can go wrong doing something like that. Envision being waaaayy out there and having motor problems on the boat, etc. and this way, by booking thru Carnival, we can rest assured the ship won't leave without us. The rest of the ports we are doing excursions on our own. ;)

Yeah, we feel the same way about a tour of the Panama Canal. Too many things could go wrong NOT to book it through Carnival. It is the only excursion that we will do through them and it is one that I anticipate filling up fast. So I'd like to book it asap...just to be done with it ;)

Archived