Back from Sovereign

I just recently returned from my 4-day on the Sovereign of the Seas (8/28/06 - 9/1/06). I haven't written my review yet but if anyone has any questions feel free to ask. :D

I have read 3 reviews from this sailing.

2 bad, and 1 good.

I sail her in under 2 weeks.

(IYO) how was the bedding?

Overall Service?

Air Condition?

Any Mold?

Thanks!

I have read 3 reviews from this sailing.

2 bad, and 1 good.

I sail her in under 2 weeks.

(IYO) how was the bedding? We had the new bedding (Cabin 2030) and it was nice. I slept like a baby. Leon is VERY particular about beds and he had no complaints so that says alot.

Overall Service? Service was GREAT. All of the staff and crew were nice. Everytime we encountered someone who worked there they ALWAYS made sure to speak. I'm from the South so I appreciate good hospitality.

Air Condition? It was ALWAYS cool in our room. Sometimes cold but always cool. Never hot.

Any Mold? Just a little in the shower but I only noticed because I was looking for it because of other peoples reviews on this site.

Thanks!

No problem. Glad to help.

We were on the Sovereign in April -Deck 9- and had no problems with our room or the deck. Our friends- on Deck 4- had no problems either. The rooms are smaller than on some ships, but were comfortable and clean. I hope you find yours good, also.

We had also read varied reviews before the cruise, but had a very good cruise. We loved Cococay and had a fun time in Nassau. The ship was in good condition, the service was great, and the food was similar to that on other cruises- quite good.

Enjoy your cruise and let us know how it was.

Archived