Pizza QM2

sima

"Pizza" is available nearly all the time in Kings Court but it is a nasty facsimile of the real thing. Unless you like Elio's Frozen or "Hot Pockets," I suggest you avoid these.

Ditto, on the pizza! The crust is hard, and the taste is obnoxious, no matter the time of day or night!

So far I am in the minority here, but I like the pizza in the Kings Court. There are several choices available, I tend to go for the plain cheese pizza rather than those with other items on it.

I like a crunchy pizza dough over the saggy pizza dough. In fact when I order pizza here at home, I ask for well done pizza.

I just received our tickets today from AAA for the QM2 October 12, New England/Canada cruise. It never entered my mind to cancel out because of the pizza in the Kings Court.

Bon Voyage.........Terrence

So far I am in the minority here, but I like the pizza in the Kings Court. There are several choices available, I tend to go for the plain cheese pizza rather than those with other items on it.

I like a crunchy pizza dough over the saggy pizza dough. In fact when I order pizza here at home, I ask for well done pizza.

I just received our tickets today from AAA for the QM2 October 12, New England/Canada cruise. It never entered my mind to cancel out because of the pizza in the Kings Court.

Bon Voyage.........Terrence

Loretta, do you also like well done pizza? We too don't like soggy pizza, but the QM2 pizza always seemed to have been left to dry out. It wasn't hot, and the cheese and the items were hard. So I never thought that it was just well done.

Oh, Loretta, say "hi" to 'Mr. Handsome' for me!

Cathie

Hi Cathie,

Yes, I also like my pizza to be well done and not soft and soggy.

I really did not mind the pizza in the Kings Court.

I will be looking for "Mr. Handsome" again in October when I am onboard the QM2 . I hope he is on board in Chopard again, so I can get another photo of him with my new digital camera. If I do it, I will send you the photo via E-mail.

It would be nice if you and your husband were on board also. We had such a nice get together with all the CC members on our December 2005 cruise on the QM2.

Loretta

Archived