Music in Cabin - Valor

vesw01

tv's will play music on some stations. Bring your own if you are picky--

No Cd players in any cabins. (suites have DVDs)

remember that people on either side of you.

We have a suite booked on our upcoming Valor cruise, and I was curious about the DVD player. I thought that the suites had VCR players rather than DVD players. I'd be thrilled if they had DVD players, and I was hoping that you (or someone) could confirm that that is indeed the case. It's much easier to pack DVDs than it is to pack VHS tapes. (We will be traveling with our two little girls, and they will enjoy watching their "movies" at different points during the trip.) Thanks!

I was on the Valor back during the last week of July - there was no VCR or DVD players on the tv's - I dont know if it's different according to what type of cabin you get. Maybe the bigger suites have dvd players? We had both a balcony room and a cabin with no windows and neither had any dvd or vcr players. I brought along my portable iPod radio - and they played movies - the same ones every day! I think I watched the movie Aquamarine FIVE billion times!! :-) And the choice of music they play on the stations was terrible - repeated 70's music! Argggh - so yes, if you want good music, good movies...ect...bring your own stuff! :D

Usually suites have the VCR- but our cat 8B on the Liberty had a combination vcr/DVD player. I wondered if the people from the last cruise left it- it was the first time I ever seen it on a reg cabin.

Calling carnival will get you different answers.

Tvs have 3 movies that show around the clock-- one is a kids movie.

I was on the Valor back during the last week of July - there was no VCR or DVD players on the tv's - I dont know if it's different according to what type of cabin you get. Maybe the bigger suites have dvd players? We had both a balcony room and a cabin with no windows and neither had any dvd or vcr players. I brought along my portable iPod radio - and they played movies - the same ones every day! I think I watched the movie Aquamarine FIVE billion times!! :-) And the choice of music they play on the stations was terrible - repeated 70's music! Argggh - so yes, if you want good music, good movies...ect...bring your own stuff! :D

You think aquamarine was bad....we had OPEN WATER...who want's to hear about sharks on a cruise...who's choice was it to put that one on. Or you could watch Cheaper by the Dozen about 15 times.

Archived