Mariner of the Seas, what time for flight out of MCO?

collegekid

Would I be able to make a 1:15PM flight out of MCO, coming from the Mariner of the Seas? Can I use RCCL transfers?

Thanks! :)

I don't know about the RCL transfer, as I live close to PC. I would say that a 1.15pm flight would be no problem, MCO is only 50 mins to an hour from the port, and it's usual to be off the Mariner by 9:00 - 10:00am

If you want to be sure here are two tips. Elect the carry your own luggage off the ship. Don't let the boat take it down for you. You might want to book a car service to transport you to the Port and pick you up. If you are a family of 4 or more it may be cheaper using a car service.

We were on the Mariner when the new security measures were announced. Our flight out of MCO was at 1:17. We were off the ship at about 9AM and picked up a rental car from Budget by about 10 and was at the airport in plenty enough time for our flight.

And the lines were no problem at the airport. If I remember correctly we waited for a couple of hours for the flight once we arrived at MCO. You should have no problem...

Archived