Best wayow to do VNP?

Cruisecontroler

Hi.

I've booked the 6 hour VNP ground tour excursion through NCL...and I've booked a fix-winged air tour that flies out of Maui, then tours the Big Island volcano areas. I want to keep the air tour for sure, but don't know if we'll need to do the ground tour now. Is it overkill, or would it maybe be worth doing just on the ground level experience of it? Wouldn't mind substituting 9 holes of golf for it. :confused:Yikes...decisions, decisions. It's getting close now too, so I'll have to decide quickly.

Anybody who has done either or both, have any advise or suggestions?

I would sure appreciate any help.

A fly by will allow you to view craters, see lava fields and get the lay of the land. It will not aloow you to go through the Thurston lava tube, walk through rain forest and set foot upon newly created earth. Guess you could ask yourself what do you have the chance to do at home - play golf or walk on a volcano?

Charlie

A fly by will allow you to view craters, see lava fields and get the lay of the land. It will not aloow you to go through the Thurston lava tube, walk through rain forest and set foot upon newly created earth. Guess you could ask yourself what do you have the chance to do at home - play golf or walk on a volcano?

Charlie

Well....that sure makes the decision easy....air and land of VNP will be the plan.:)

Thanks.

Barb

Archived