Rhapsody and NEW Bedding per Royal Caribbean

jjnewboots

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd let everyone know that my DH just spoke to Royal Caribbean just the other day about our Thanksgiving cruise on the Rhapsody and he asked if they were planning on replacing any of the bedding prior to us boarding and he was told that no bedding would be replaced prior to that time. The customer service person that he spoke to said that all bedding would be replaced on the Rhapsody in February but not sooner.

I've heard from the boards that the bedding is not that great on the Rhapsody. I'm hoping I will be able to board early enough to get an egg crate.

I forgot to have him ask while he was on the phone so I thought I'd ask the board.....as an alternative.....does anyone know if the boat has a fax machine number that you can send a fax ahead of time to request an eggrate and additional pillows ahead of time like on Princess so that they will be in your room when you board??

thanks

jjnewboots:)

I just returned from Rhapsody today. I had requested down pillows and received them. Also got a fan. The beds are very comfy. I have a super soft bed at the house and was expecting it to be uncomfortable but I slept really well and so did all of my friends. I saw no need for the eggcrate.

I have no idea about the bedding, but Jim and his wife and our family are also booked on Rhapsody for Thanksgiving. I would like to invite you to join our Roll Call Just click on the link below. We would love the chance to get to know you while we pass away the weeks to sailaway.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=264457

Archived