Menu items you love that Carnival should try?

rt63

MY seafood gumbo!:D

Cotton,

Can I have your recipe or is it a secret ? If so I understand you not giving it up. Thanks in advance if you decide to send it. I have learned so much about cruising from you & love your ability to say what needs to be said on these boards sometimes in a non-abrasive manner. You appear to be a truely good & very rare person.

magin511@yahoo.com

They had them on the Valor when I went last year. Didn't like them at all :mad: . too much filler and the cheap crabmeat. If you are going to do crab cakes I like lump crapmeat and very little filler.

Crab legs

That's the difficult thing about preparing things for 3000 people... The crab cakes served in the supper club, are MUCH MUCH better!!!!

Do they serve fried shrimp and buffalo wings on carnival?:D

They have a wonderful tempura shrimp, way better than fried shrimp :D I've heard there is fried shrimp and wings on some of the buffets, but I generally stay away from the buffets, so I don't know...

They had them on the Valor when I went last year. Didn't like them at all :mad: . too much filler and the cheap crabmeat. If you are going to do crab cakes I like lump crapmeat and very little filler.

Crab legs

Couldn't agree more . . . lump crabmeat with very little filler . . . yummy!

Love the Popcorn idea, and cheese and crackers.

Sometimes there are certain times of the day, when you just want a regular kind of snack. Maybe later at night??!

Someone suggested chips and salsa on another board! Like that idea too!

They should have snack time! Peanuts, pretzels, chips and dip! Maybe even little sandwiches!

biscuits and gravy!!!!!

and maybe on american night, a killer pig picking!! with all the fix'ns (cole slaw, hush puppies, strawberry short cake)... someone please pass the sauce!!

Sometype on Nacho's should be available 24 hrs a day, along with chips n dips, quick snack foods..

Archived