Rums point questions??

kd34wool

My husband and I are leaving for a Carnival cruise on Sept. 30th!! Celebrating our one year anniversary!! We actually made it!!:p LOL We are going to Cayman islands. We have been there one time before for our honeymoon and we loved it. We did the stingray thing. This time we wanted to try Rums point. I have heard wonderful things about it! We are going to rent a car from Avis. (Advice from this website---which I LOVE!!) I just need to know which location I should rent my car from. The airport location or the seven mile beach??? According to the website, there are a few to pick from! Also, does anybody have any more input on Rums Point? Will I be disappointed??:confused:

We will be on the imagination on the 30th. We have been to Grand cayman 2 times this year and have rented from avis both times, at the airport location. The first time by the time we got of the ship we just walked to the Blue iguana and they called for a van to pick us up. That trip we did drive to rum point. Rum Point was without question the most beutifull beach on the island. Just to bad it is 45 minutes away from the pier.

On our next trip we were on the first tender off the boat and ran to the blue iguana and found it did not open for 2 hours. So we found a cab to take us to Avis. We headed north this trip, went up to hell and did some snorkling.

Not sure of our plans this time around.

Archived