I thought I had it all figured out....HELP!

MamaParrotHead

I've been wanting all along to go to Xcaret (with the ship excursion) since we booked our cruise. Now I'm having second thoughts, as I don't want the entire time we're in Coz to be eaten up with that one excursion (unless someone can tell me it's THAT good). :confused: Any suggestions? THere will be 4 of us...no kids, ages 27-33. We like to party but aren't HUGE drinkers. Would like to see some of Cozumel at some point during the day (We're on Carnival Triumph, which is expected to stay until 10:00, as there's only 1 other ship in port that day and from what I've heard we'll be docking instead of tendering). We're cool with beaches for part of the day, shopping, tours? One of our friends doesn't snorkle, and the other 3 of us haven't tried it (but may like to try, if it's offered somewhere we happen to be). I have ZERO clue and our cruise companions are coming over tomorrow night for dinner to discuss our gameplan.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Archived