Maho Beach questions

J&JTrig

I know these questions have been asked before, but I don't remember the answers or where I'd even read them. But a bunch of us are coming to St. Maartin in January on RC Serenade and we're planning on coming to Maho Beach. I have read that there's a bus that will take you there for $2 or $3 a person, is this a direct bus from the pier to the beach or does it make multiple stops along the way? Where can we pick up these buses and what are they called (if they have a name). Also, we're going to be there on Monday January 15, any clue what sort of air traffic we'll be able to see while we're there?

Thanks for any help!

To get to the public busses, which are really minivans, you have to get to downtown, a 20-25 minute walk, or take a cab to downtown or the water taxi. It might be simpler just to take a cab from the pier to maho directly because you will save a lot of time. The bus will dawdle and make many stops.

What is a higher priority to you, saving $5-$10 per person or not wasting 30-40 minutes of your available time.

Here is Kal's big jet schedule -

http://www.bywindkal.com/SXMJets.html

Archived