Voyager Questions

Hulabetty

So I just got informed today, as I see many of you have already - the the Rhapsody is moving out of Galveston to Asia. We had an Oct 14 cruise booked, and unfortunately it was in our favourite room in the back with the "wraparound" balcony.

We were wondering if the Voyager has the same type of cabins.....it doesn't really look like it. They all seem to have an overhang, and just regular balconies. If nayone has any pictures that may help us could you either forward them to me (BoopsieBaby777@aol.com) or post them? I would really appreciate it!

Galveston was a great port to leave out of, and we are just not sure if we want to try any ships out of Maimi that may have those type of cabins. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Well...Its not October...But we would love to have you on the Jan 27th Voyager Group Cruise..

I am a big big Rhapsody fan.....But also love the Mariner...

Seriously...It will be like the Rhapsody...Only super-sized:D ..

I know there are some balcony differences...But I don't think you will be unhappy...

We are all going to miss the Rhapsody..She is very special...and her crew always always did a great job....Hopefully we can Texanize the Voyager also :p

Archived