Gty cabin assigned

gypsyrose

It's official:D There was a thread the other day about the panorama deck and I had posted that my PVP said I was upgraded to that deck. I was a little worried about the location but have since read wonderful things about this deck. Great location, not many cabins so very quiet, large public deck out front that no one hardly knows about, easy access to the pool and buffett. So then I start wondering, how can she guarantee this so far in advance? Well, I got confirmation from CCL Sat, my room has been assigned. Yipppeeee..........Now I can look at my actual room on the deck plans and daydream. I love my PVP! And a special thanks to the CC member who told me about her;) I'm so excited for such a great upgrade and I won't even bother looking for price drops anymore. I think I got a super deal. Can't you just feel my excitement? Okay, I'm gonna calm down now.

Hi gypsyrose! I am ELATED to read your post and even more so that it worked out for you with the PVP, I knew she'd take good care of you.

I can't tell you how many fellow cruise critic folks e-mailed me for the PVP info.

I am already researching booking a 2nd cruise for us for 2007. It will either be Glory again Western or Miracle/Legend Western in Sept 2007.

I just read on the boards that Miracle and Legend are switching ports with Legend taking Miracles place in Tampa.

We are going to bite the bullet and go during hurricane season because the pricing can't be beat.............and we are so hooked on those balconies.

Hope all is well with you in NC, we are ready for fall temperatures here in Florida it has been one darn hot summer. Fall in Florida is great bike riding time.

Chow........Susan:)

Susan, I was just getting ready to send you an email and thank you for ....you know who;) She is wonderful.. I just sent her an email.

We are addicted to the balconies also but I don't think I could book during hurricane season since we fly. Too many iffies. Hope to cruise with you again tho.......

Thanks...........ditto on hoping to cruise with you and hubby again sometime!

I totally understand the hurricane thing, I'm living a little more dangerously in my golden years and since we don't have to fly we don't have that added expense, of course we have the added expense of boarding the two dogs which equals one air flight ticket!

I'm sure you will get a good roll call board going like last year's Glory roll call.:D

Keep in touch, hope you still have my personal e-mail.

Congratulations on your wonderful upgrade. Look at my sailings on my signature - here is the down side of the Panorama deck balconies:

On my Glory cruise with my daughter we decided to take a chance and book a BAL GTY - well you guessed it! Upgrade to the Panorama!!:D Loved it so much now I BOOK the Panorama so I can be there!

You will be constantly watching for past guest deals 8A pricing with upgrade to Panorama. :D

I know you will enjoy this! Bon Voyage!

Archived