Caribbean Princess cabin refrigerator?

MandE

Hi, We are booked in a catagory BB cabin on the Caribbean Princess, and I was wondering if there are refrigerators in these cabins? I believe I read in a previous post that what Princess adverstises as a refrigerator is actually some sort of a "cooler box". True of false?

Thanks!

They are small refrigerators. Think on the line of the tiny office style with no top freezer. They cool a bottle of champagne in about 24 hours, if that gives you a hint as to the temperature of them. Also, check to make sure when you get to your stateroom that the frig is turned to it's coldest position. We have found on previous cruises that this has helped a lot in keeping them at their coldest.

The door is screwed on to the cabnet door in your desk .....if you take the screws out and leave the outside door to the cabnet open it will stay a lot cooler:D

Absolutely true. We were on the Sun and just left the cabinet door open.

Also, make sure the cooler isn't iced up. A defrosted mini fridge is 3x colder than one that needs defrosting

Archived