AFT Balconies - Caribbean Princess

racepoint

I am looking to book aft balconies (BAJA Deck), side-by-side, for my family. What can you tell me about these? Any comments and/or pictures would be very helpful. How is the noise - above and below? Do the side panels open up so that we can access each other's cabins? What about wind/breeze. I've seen some postings that suggest these cabins/decks are hot due to lack of breeze. HELP please. I want to book these (or not) right away.

Book them now-- you can always change your mind later.

Aft cabins do not get ocean breezes like the side ones. Like sitting in your car with the window down --you feel a little bit more if you stuck your head out the window--like the side ones.. but if sitting in the seat you feel very little.

There is an active thread right now on the Princess board called Aft Cabins here on CC that is discussing the pros and cons of the Aft BB cabins on Grand Class Princess ships (includes the Caribbean and Crown Princess). This thread includes photos of a vertical beam obstruction that is present on some of the Aft BB cabins on Baja deck. Depending on how many aft BB you are wanting to book, I think this thread might be very helpful to you.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived