Summit and FV 7199

johnb24

We will be sailing from San Juan 11/25 across the Southern-Caribbean through the Panama Canal to the Mexican Riviera and Los Angeles on the Summit. I would appreciate any insight concerning the room, the ship, and the ports. Ideas about things to do and avoid in ports, and on board experience activities would be a help. Thanks!

We will be sailing from San Juan 11/25 across the Southern-Caribbean through the Panama Canal to the Mexican Riviera and Los Angeles on the Summit. I would appreciate any insight concerning the room, the ship, and the ports. Ideas about things to do and avoid in ports, and on board experience activities would be a help. Thanks!

We are on the same cruise as you and are in FV 7202

Last April we were on Summit in FV 8181 and absolutely loved the extra room and large balcony. We are really looking forward to this cruise, we love the itinirary.

Have you checked out our roll call?

If not here is the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=291483

As I said we were on the Summit in April, so know the ship pretty well.

We have also been to most of the ports before.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Also if you go over to our roll call you might get some of your answers as well.

Astrid

Based on my "lurking" as well as all your wonderful comments, pictures, reviews and praises......

We changed from a CC (aft) to FV 7199 on the Infinity for our South America Cruise in December!!

And yes, there are only TWO of us so needless to say (besides what I think will be an incredible patio -- I never call it a verandah or balcony back there :D ) I am so looking forward to all that space for our fifteen day journey ;)

Hello Astrid

Do you have any photos of room 8181 since we have managed to get this cabin for our Panama Canal cruise in February?

My e mail address is below

Josie,

My DH took a lot of pictures,but they are on his laptop.

I'll ask him to e-mail them to me and I will then forward them to you.

Astrid

Many many thanks Astrid.

Its always nice to see the ACTUAL cabin - I think deck 8 will be perfect. Deck 9 could be noisy from the public area above and deck 7 is above the Penthouse suites which seem to hold late night parties every night. Hubby and I tend to retire about 11 ish or earlier and sit and read so deck 8 is going to be just right.

Many thanks and Ilook forward to the pictures.

Archived