cruise luggage

Narita

Before Ville france departure October we spend some time in Paris. Can someone advise me on the best way from CDG into Paris --4 of us with 8 pieces of cruise luggage plus carry-ons? I dont know how to pack light adn neither do my adult children. thanks

Before Ville france departure October we spend some time in Paris. Can someone advise me on the best way from CDG into Paris --4 of us with 8 pieces of cruise luggage plus carry-ons? I dont know how to pack light adn neither do my adult children. thanks

I do not have the name of any private service as I usually take the bus into Paris from CDG,but I would suggest a taxi...there ia taxi stand outside the terminal and you want to make sure you get the Taxi Parisen taxi...NO other.You will be asked befor you reach the taxi line to use one of "them",but do not as they can rip you off terribly.Once you reach the taxi line as if they have a van available for all of you..it may be a short wait,but I am sure they will get you one.There are also some shuttle bus(vans) available like the Blue Shuttle vans here.There is a desk near one of the exit doors and the tourist booth can be of help if you wanted to go that way,but I teally suggest a taxi right from the airport to your hotel.Maybe someone esle will have a better suggestion.Enjoy your stay in Paris...just love that city.

Archived