Anyone done Oli's Trolley tour in Bar Harbor?

jealdaka

We took the 2 1/2 hour tour and enjoyed it. The views from Cadillac Mountain are beautiful. I believe we made 3 or 4 stops in the park. One was the blow hole which was not blowing the day we were there. Our guide was a local who had retired from the restaurant business & was now giving tours. We got lots of local information as well as his views on the best way to eat lobsters. It was a very fun day and we had time left for other activities. Have a great time!

Thanks drifter for that info. I am on Oli's Troley in about 2 weeks and it sounds like you enjoyed your excursion. I had done alot of searching prior to my cruise and found from other people on this board that it is a great fun excursion. Again thanks

Marilyn

I did this tour last year. It was OK. Because of fog, we skipped Cadillac Mountain. Here are my pictures (previously posted in another thread):

Bar Harbor:

Woodman we could not see your pics because they said the session was closed or something like that.

marilyn

Archived