Okay - Legend, Glory, or Victory - Thanksgiving 2007

gamommyof3

Hello all - I had posted a question earlier about which is the best ship/itinerary and Glory won hands down! Now, instead of a July cruise I am considering going during the week of Thanksgiving 2007. Here are my choices:

Legend - Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, Costa Maya

Glory - Cozumel, Belize, Costa Maya, Nassau

Victory - Costa maya, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios

I will be traveling with my family - DH, DS 16 yo, DD, 6 yo, and DS 4 yo. So, which gets your vote and why? Also, what is it like the week of Thanksgiving - will there be many other children?

Thanks so much everyone!!!

kathy

Thanks rvrgirl - and I was mistaken, it was Valor that won the best ship/itinerary vote - and that isn't a choice for Thanksgiving week.

Are all the ships pretty much the same, though? I want this to have a "wow" effect - this is our first cruise!

Thanks!

If you are looking for the "wow" factor then I vote for Glory, the ship alone is "wow" - sailed her this year and booked again for 2007.

I am sure Thanksgiving will be a full ship and since schools are out I imagine there will be kids!

We had a sold out cruise on Glory the 1st week in May 2006 and we never waited in lines nor did we feel like the ship was crowded at any time and it holds 2,900 passengers. She is a gorgeous ship. But then again any cruise is better than no cruise!

Is this your kids 1st cruise - they will be overwhelmed no matter what ship or itinery you chose if that is the case.

I have a small group going on the Glory for Thanksgiving. We have 5 19yo girls, 1 18 yo girl, 1 17yo girl, 3 17 yo boys, 2 16 yo boys and one 14 yo boy plus all the parents. (6 families)

Personally, I like 3 ports. I prefer more sea days but Carnival changed the itinerary several times but I think it's correct now.

Archived