Pools on the Valor

hipcruzr

They are small if I were to guess I would say maybe 15' x 25' at the most. They aren't really made for swimming, but for more of standing around in and talking to others passagers. Kids could swim in them if they aren't to crowded, but adults if you were to push off to swim you will almost be to the other side.

they weren't crowded. Most people sat along the edges (in the tiled area where there's just a few inches of water), it's not like people were just standing in them. Some would also just get in, cool off for a few minutes, and get out. It was never a problem or even annoyance or inconveinence. For the little time I personally used the pools, I'd rather have the space for more deck chairs, so more people have places to sit.

Even though the pools on the newer ships are relatively small. They are never crowed. i was on the valor in august and none of the pools were packed. It seemed to be a place for the kids to bob aroudn in and the adults that wanted to just stay cool yet get sun to gather and talk. There is pleanty of room, don't worry.

Archived