What does a dot by the cabin # mean?

St.Love

So what would it mean if there were no symbols with the cabin? I went to the deck plan and was looking at what all the little symbols mean but mine doesn't have a single one. We booked with 2 people but were thinking of adding a 3rd or possibly 3rd and 4th passengers to our booking so would you think this room is only for 2 people since it has no symbols about the bed set ups? Oh now I'm nervous!

So what would it mean if there were no symbols with the cabin? I went to the deck plan and was looking at what all the little symbols mean but mine doesn't have a single one. We booked with 2 people but were thinking of adding a 3rd or possibly 3rd and 4th passengers to our booking so would you think this room is only for 2 people since it has no symbols about the bed set ups? Oh now I'm nervous!

It means you have two options. If you like your current room assignment, it means getting a second room. The other option is getting another room which holds 3 or 4 people. Hopefully there are cabins available at the same rate.

Dave

Archived