Diamond/Sapphire Pools

TJ O'Pootertoot

I don't know why I seem to find this so confusing but everything I think I've got it I read something that confuses me.

Can somone just explain which pool is which on the Diamond & Sapphire?

Is the Lotus Pool spa different from the one with the retractable roof?

Which one(s) is/are indoors/covered?

Which one is the lap pool?

Thanks all,

TJ

Both Diamond and Sapphire have the same pools.

The lotus spa pool (adult only) has the lap pool, the coverd pool is the one between the main deck pool and the lotus spa which is forward of the very last pool, the aft pool. The coverered pool is the one under the "conservatory" where ping pong and ceramics events are.

From Bow to Stern they go.. main pool-open, covered pool, lotus spa (deck 14) and aft pool (go any further and you will be in the ocean).

From Bow to Stern they go.. main pool-open, covered pool, lotus spa (deck 14) and aft pool (go any further and you will be in the ocean).
Are you sure? I thought the arrangement was much the same as the rest of the Grand Class - from bow to stern:

1. Lotus Spa, adults only, swim against the current pool
  2. Main pool - no cover
  3. Covered pool
  4. Aft pool - also adults only

I think what you're describing sounds like Coral Princess...:confused:

Ok I just got off the Diamond Saturday and happen to have my handy pocket ship map. I am stacking these as they appear on the map a section at a time moving from aft to forward.

From aft they go:

Sky decks 17/18 Nothing/Lift/Oasis Bar & Spa/Nothing/Conservatory/Princess Links/Open Space/Jogging Track/Cyber Golf/Center Court

Sun deck 15 Nothing/Paddle Pool/Fun Zone/OffLimits/Lift/Nothing/Open Space/Tradewinds Bar/Lift/Pool/Lotus Spa/Gym/Aerobics

Lido deck 14 Nothing/Outrigger Bar/Horizon Terrace/Lift/Horizon Court/Calypso Pool (Covered) & Bar/Lift/Sundaes/Neptune's Reef & Pool/Prego Pizza/Trident Grill/Mermaid's Tail/L311-L300/Lift/L259-L200

Aloha deck 12 Pool/StateroomsA751-A700/Lift/A633-A500/Lift/A433-A300/Lift/A259-A104

I notice they left Skywalker's off of this map.

Kathy

Are you sure? I thought the arrangement was much the same as the rest of the Grand Class - from bow to stern:

1. Lotus Spa, adults only, swim against the current pool
  2. Main pool - no cover
  3. Covered pool
  4. Aft pool - also adults only

I think what you're describing sounds like Coral Princess...:confused:

No, I was misremembering it, the Lotus was on the bow, thanks for the proof read.

Archived