Has anyone done the Cave Tubing booked through Carnival???

Dianne75

Has anyone done the Cave Tubing excursion through Carnival? We booked this excursion through Carnival and I was wondering what do you do with your personal items (change of dry clothes, shoes for the hike, etc.) while you are tubing?? Do they have a place there to secure your personal items while you are tubing?

Thanks for any info!

we left our clothes and such in the locked bus but we had a water caddy to hold all our money, cards etc. There is also a clean place to change clothes which I would advise you to do because some members of our group didn't listen and the froze on the air conditioned bus on the way back which was a about an hour or so ride. It was a fantastic excursion.

we left our clothes and such in the locked bus but we had a water caddy to hold all our money, cards etc. There is also a clean place to change clothes which I would advise you to do because some members of our group didn't listen and the froze on the air conditioned bus on the way back which was a about an hour or so ride. It was a fantastic excursion.

Sue L,

Thanks for the information. Do you remember how many caves you got to tube through? Also, lunch is supposed to be provided. Is there a small restaurant there?

Diane, I know this wasn't the question, but I have a suggestion for you on the cave tubing, I know that there is a ton of info on the ports board for the cave tubing, sometimes you can save up to half the price and I know that people are very happy with these tours. You might take a few minutes and look up the info before you sign up with the cruise excursion, have a wonderful time!!!

Definitely do the independent tour while cave tubing. You can find the name of the outfit under the port board. It is cheaper and lots more fun. We are 100% satisfied with our independent tour. You can also leave stuff on the bus, it is perfectly safe.

Sue L,

Thanks for the information. Do you remember how many caves you got to tube through? Also, lunch is supposed to be provided. Is there a small restaurant there?

There were 2 caves and the restaurant was on the way back, we only do ship's excursions because we have had problems in the past. But many on here do swear by the independent tours and have raved about them. I do believe the independent ones go through 3 caves, but I am not positive.

Archived