Lotus Spa Question

rgrls

Hi all,

We are cruising on the CB in Nov to celebrate our 15th anniversary. I just booked the couples exotic bath (? I forget the name) and massage to surprise my DH;) . Has anyone done this? Is it worth the $300?:eek:

Thanks for your input!

Liz

Okay, it's called the "couple's exotic bathing ritual and full body massage". Does anyone know if it's a bunch of "hooey cooey", or if it's actually a worthwhile thing? ($300 can buy a lot of excursions/booze etc)

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Liz

$300 can buy a lot of excursions/booze etc...

Liz

SWMBO and I discussed it (sailing this week on Coral) but decided on the "do it yourself" plan - we figured that for $300 we could buy the book, the video, massage oil, candles, wine, and get a decent hotel room in Waikiki when we get home (no cleanup or laundry afterwards). I realize the Waikiki option might not be as readily available to you, but there's bound to be someplace nice to stay somewhere in Canada.:rolleyes:

DW and myself did that in July on CB. It was a very hot and relaxing aromatherapy bath for 2 followed by a massage. It was nice (being on vacation made it even nicer) to relax together, and since it was our vacation I didn't mind spending $$ on the things that I usually wouldn't.

We booked spa treatments for the entire week. Anna the massage therapist was awesome (hot stone massage), she really worked the kikns out of my back!!

Scott

Archived