Need Help With Ticker Counter?

CALMOM

O.K. I know this has been asked a million plus times but I am new to the CC and I see all of these very cute displays after everyones post. I went to the TickerFactory, put in all the info and copied the link info that they told me to, and then pasted it after I did a post and it didn't work. Next question, I see how everyone list all of there past and upcoming cruises, do they just type it all in a word document and then just copy and paste everytime they post. Please be patient I am also computer illiterate.:rolleyes:

I'm not the most computer literate, but I'll try... I just did the ticker factory thing yesterday so it's still fresh in my mind. When you copied the link, did you copy the one for the vBulletin boards? There were three choices towards the bottom of the page for different types of bulletin boards...

I don't know how others do it, but I've just typed in the past cruise info here in my signature profile...not even in Word, lol.

O.K. I know this has been asked a million plus times but I am new to the CC and I see all of these very cute displays after everyones post. I went to the TickerFactory, put in all the info and copied the link info that they told me to, and then pasted it after I did a post and it didn't work. Next question, I see how everyone list all of there past and upcoming cruises, do they just type it all in a word document and then just copy and paste everytime they post. Please be patient I am also computer illiterate.:rolleyes:

On the blue line above/right side, click on Quick Links, then click on Edit Signature.

This screen is where you create the custom signature that will appear automatically on the bottom of every message you post.

Enjoy!

Hi Donna, it worked, yeh!!! Do I have to copy and paste it each time?

Not if you add it to your signature. So following MSN-Travelers post to edit your signature...once you're in the edit mode, you can paste it into that box and it will appear each time. I typed my name (that's optional) and the other cruises I've taken, then I pasted in the ticker in the spot I wanted.

Archived