Carnival-Smuggling Alcohol (Current Info. Only)

lls-con

hi, off the Elation, carried btl of rum inside my suitcase along with 6 mini btls of champagne.

carry on had 12 sodas and 12 btls of water, and a btl of wine.

I also put vodka in a thermos.. I also had a collapsable cooler in my luggage which our room stewart kept ice in and all of our alcohol stayed chilled!

After hearing so much talk about them on these boards...I ordered the Rum Runners flasks....I got a 32 oz and a 16 oz for 11.00 shipping and all. There is a whole thread devoted to them and how well they work...Mostly because on the X-ray/scanners they don't look like a bottle. That being said...In April on Conquest I had two one liter bottles of Gin wrapped up in my checked bag and it made it to the cabin with no problem. :) Below is the link to a thread about Rum Runners....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=849312&highlight=runners

Nuttycruisegirl, Which website did you use to order the rum runners? I checked the link you posted here for the other thread but they didn't list one. I'd like to buy one. Thanks

Nuttycruisegirl, Which website did you use to order the rum runners? I checked the link you posted here for the other thread but they didn't list one. I'd like to buy one. Thanks

There's a discount code that you can use when ordering rum runners. Not sure what it is but I'm sure you can google it or search here on cruise critic. I'm pretty sure it was REPEAT although you did not have to be a repeat customer to get the discount.

Has anyone walked on lately with box wine. I know its bigger than the allowed amount, just wondering if you can carry-it on or if they are real strict on the size of the container. I would rather not pack it in my check-in luggage.

Archived