Tahitian Princess Dive Operator?

cmdchiefthom

Hi there Thom.....

We're going to be on the TP in Nov. Both wife & I dive so contacted Top Dive to see if we could split the 10 dive pkg giving us 3 dives each on Bora & 2 each on Moorea. They did the pkg @ $618 US for the 10 dives. We did have to pay full amount upfront. On Rarotonga we have set up with Pacific Divers as another couple on our cruise had set up with them. They take a max of 6 divers and Steve didn't require an upfront deposit or pmt. Cost for a 2 tank is around $75 US.Our plans for Raiatea are unsure so have reserved the ship dive there as the dive ops there are roughly the same price as the ship. Nothing is offered for Huahine, so that is in limbo also.

Mike

http://www.homepage.mac.com/csealove/

Thanks Mike. I contacted Lucien at Top Dive as well, but we're doing the Marquesas itinerary, and need something in Raiatea, which is an overnight stop. Top dive is doing Papeete, Moorea, Rangiroa and Bora Bora for us, so I'm guessing, they aren't the contractor for the TP. We're also stopping at Nuku Hiva and Hiva Oa, but that's on New Years Eve and Day and the dive operation I contacted there said they'd be out partying!:eek:

The ship offers a two tank dive in Raiatea, but I'm never too trusting on the quality of Shorex offerings. Thanks again for the info.;)

Being off the beaten path does have it's pros & cons. That's on reason we are doing FP now...eventually it will be like Cayman & Coz...right now it's still relatively virgin.

We're diving a few times with the couple that answered your post on the Port boards. Looking forward to meeting new folks!

On our Grand cruise, we used the ship in Costa Maya & Belize and both operations they used were first rate and we had very good dives. I don't think Princess gets as many divers aboard as some of the other lines and with having the PADI New Waves program onboard I'm sure they have to check out the ops pretty well.

Have a great trip & I'll be posting pics & video on our site before you go!

Mike

www.homepage.mac.com/csealove/

Archived