Couples (Ocho Rios) All Inclusive for day use?

janica

We will be in port at Ocho Rios the end of Oct. and would like to find a very nice beach and resort facilities for the day, close to the ship area. I have read about the Couples Resort and it looks very nice. Has anyone been recently? If so, how much was the fee per person? Also, if anyone has other suggestions, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. We are in our fifties, so the water park (Sunset Beach?) does not hold an appeal for us. Thanks so much in advance!

We were there for a brief stop in 2005 and stayed for a week in 2003. You will love it if you go there. It is beautiful. There is also an au naturale island if that interests you. Last I heard the fee was $50 but if you email them directly they can tell you. It isn't far from the pier area either. Let us know how you make out. Thanks.

Our friends went here and had a fantastic time!!!. I believe they said they paid $50 for the all-inclusive pp and $50 together for the Taxi. Hope this helps!! Said the food and drinks were great!! They attempted water volley-ball as well...ha! (in their own words!!)

Archived