Group of 20 needs excursion ideas....

roberooski

So managing a group of 20 people is hard, right? Try organizing excursions, etc!

Are there taxis, etc available for larger groups?

Where are the "free" beaches or beaches where you can rent the chair, umbrella and get drinks and food?

This April, my sister, our families and I followed advice and went on the public bus (#10, I think) and went to Cable Beach at one of the hotels there. They treated us horribly and I'm leery about going to hotels where people say you can "use their facilities". Everyone there had wrist bracelets and they came over to us right away and told us that we couldn't use the chairs, etc. Made us REALLY uncomfortable.

Thanks for the advice!

Roberooski

My DW and I were on the Sept. 18th sailing of the Sovereign of the Seas. We had the best time in Nassau! I've been to Nassau twice before and felt like this was by far the best time that I have had. We took the #10 over to Cable Beach (as recommended at this site--Thank you so much!) and were dropped off in front of the Wyndham. We found a bathroom and then headed out to the pool/beach. We had this huge pool all to ourselves! The beach was beautiful, although I do believe we did meander over to the Radisson side. No one spoke to us, even though I think we were supposed to have bracelets over there. We snorkeled out at the artificial reef with our own equipment for probably two hours. It was awesome. I don't know if DW and I were lucky or if this is the status quo. Even if we had been restricted from going on the Radisson property, the Wyndham would have been enjoyable enough to make the trip very worthwhile. I can't stop talking about how impressive the pool and water slide were...and it didn't cost me a dime.

Archived