Cruise Directors - who was your best

hipcruzr

A few of you said their worse CD was Brett Allens. Can you tell me why? I think he'll be on the Valor in Feb. when we are on it. We had some friends who cruised this past spring and thought he was great. Different strokes, for different folks I guess.

We had Brett as the CD on our very first cruise. His delivery is kinda audio-animatronic. Very game-showy.

However, In his defense, He is a professional magician and has a magic show exclusive to whatever ship he is on.

We have had fill-ins for the past 2 cruises. One being his asistant Jen Baxter. We thought she was wonderful.

I think you will be fine.

I do remember the worst though. Shawn Busey. Tried wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to hard. But she did try!

Bill

I agree... We just got off the Spirit this week and Shawn was over the top. She reminds me of "the Beadazzler gal" on the Apprentice (sorry can't remember her name). "Malcolm in the Middle" wasn't my cup of tea either. He may have improved with time, but we had him for his first cruise as CD and he tried wayyyyyyy to hard too.

John Heald was my ATF.

Mark Price!

Anyone know if he's single?

Mark Price is definitely single...

BUT definitely NOT on the market...

If you get a chance to see the lovely Lynka in Karaoke..

you understand why....

they are engaged.

During the Legends show, they do a duet of "I've Got You Babe" that will leave you in stitches!!

He is a blast....and she is too!!

Mark Price is definitely single...

BUT definitely NOT on the market...

If you get a chance to see the lovely Lynka in Karaoke..

you understand why....

they are engaged.

During the Legends show, they do a duet of "I've Got You Babe" that will leave you in stitches!!

He is a blast....and she is too!!

That is so sweet!!!

• 1 month later...
The worst we have had was as good as the best we have had. They've all been the same to me. Same jokes,same stories, same games,same at pushing the company services and products with constant intercom garbage(and must attend meetings). Can't blame them for any of it. It's their job, but I would much rather see the shows and guest entertainers. I love cruising with Carnival and I have a great time no matter who is the CD. I've always thought that Cosmo Kramer would make a great CD.

Would add a vote for Richard Spacey--Been with him twice on the Adventure of the Seas--Very good.

Archived