HELP! Victor Bryan Tours-Need Contact Info.

lls-con

Email Sunny, and he should get you in touch with him....I would hope.

I came here looking for info on him too.

When are you going to St Martin? We leave in less than 2 weeks, and hoped to book this tour ASAP, but with at least one recommendation.

I would hope he would be good, otherwise Sunny wouldn't put his reputation on the line.

For some reason, that email address comes back "undeliverable." What did you do for the day, and how much beach time did you have?

Make sure you put the (.) between victor and bryan, it shouldn't matter but also try spelling Victor with a lower case v.

We left the port and drove up a hill to the entrance to development with terrific views of the port, then we drove aruond the dutch side and victor pointed out various points of interest and discussed population, education, jobs etc. Our next stop was at Dawn Beach, just for a quick look, then over to the french side with a stop at the entrance to the butterfly farm ( we didn't go in) then an 11/2 hrs at Orient beach, We also stopped at the fort and had time to climb to the top, a half hour to shop in Marigot, another hour swim at Sunset beach, and numerous other stops to take pics. Just don't ask him about cemetaries ;)

Hope this helps

Seas the day!

Nice review. We are booked with Victor in Nov.

How was Orient Beach? Any problem with people being nude? Do you remember the name of the Fort and how long you were there? What was there to due at the Bufferfly stop if you didn't go in?

Thanks

Judy

Nice review. We are booked with Victor in Nov.

How was Orient Beach? Any problem with people being nude? Do you remember the name of the Fort and how long you were there? What was there to due at the Bufferfly stop if you didn't go in?

Thanks

Judy

There's so much about nothing as far as the nudity on Orient beach- the private beach club is at one end- and nothing's 'private'- they stay there- you're invited to participate, have a look etc- but on the other side- you may get a bare breast or 4 :), but that's about it. It's just a beautiful beach. I found out too late about the island just across, I was checking it out with the binoculars. It had a great sand beach, and some natural bridges and caves. someone told me that there's a place on the other side for mud baths- you have to rent the jet skis to get there i think

I don't remember the name of the fort, but I think it overlooked Marigot. The butterfly farm is right next to Orient beach, and just looking over the fence you could see a whole bunch of different butterflies

Seas the moment!

For some reason, that email address comes back "undeliverable." What did you do for the day, and how much beach time did you have?

I just checked to make sure that Victor's email was correct and he responded in hours, here it is again. if you can't click, than copy and paste

victor.bryan@wanadoo.fr

please don't encourage the cemetary jokes :)

Archived