Highest soda card/specialty restaurants at sea?

flagger

To get back to the original issue.

I am not a big drinker of alcohol and I found that the daily cost of a soda card well worth the money. When I have a soda in a bar in my home town they charge a minimum of 2 dollars some places more. So if you have 3 or 4 over an evening you still end up spending 10 dollars with tip. The soda card makes it really easy to get a glass of coke or even soda water any time any place. The waiters and bartenders get to know you have the sticker on your card very quickly and usually don't even ask to see it after the first day or two. It was great to get a nice cold glass of soda water and ice to take back to the cabin with me any time of the day.

Agreed. Also, I can get a 42 oz. coke (in a cup) at our local gas station for 79 cents but the abiance is not the same as being on a crusie ship. Location is everything and a $15 soft drink card loses some of its appeal in the different surroundings.

Archived