Single Cruiser...Can You Have A good Time ?

jessemon

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN
Hey CS,

Did the 4 night out of Tampa a year or so ago and had a great time. It was on Carn-evil....

Went only to Cozumel. Love sea days and going to Carlos and Charlies. Thinking since I couldn't do the 7 night I was supposed to of booking this as a get away soon............:p

Jeff

Out of New Orleans for 02/10/07. It is a 5 night Western Caribbean. I got a single occupancy 1A assigned cabin on the Empress Deck for $314 plus tax.

I am excited b/c I have never been to New Orleans before. I won't have time to see much of N.O. b/c I am flying in the morning of the cruise (am purchasing insurance since it will be major snow season in February). However, I will have a little time before my flight going home on the 02/15/07 so I may get to see a little of N.O. or perhaps have lunch somewhere.

I am so excited. I don't even remember the ports we are calling on. Don't care much. Just want to go.:) :p :)

Jeff, check it out. It is only $314. See if you are interested in this trip.!! I would love to have the company at dinner.:)

Out of New Orleans for 02/10/07. It is a 5 night Western Caribbean. I got a single occupancy 1A assigned cabin on the Empress Deck for $314 plus tax.

I am excited b/c I have never been to New Orleans before. I won't have time to see much of N.O. b/c I am flying in the morning of the cruise (am purchasing insurance since it will be major snow season in February). However' date=' I will have a little time before my flight going home on the 02/15/07 so I may get to see a little of N.O. or perhaps have lunch somewhere.

I am so excited. I don't even remember the ports we are calling on. Don't care much. Just want to go.:) :p :)

Jeff, check it out. It is only $314. See if you are interested in this trip.!! I would love to have the company at dinner.:)[/quote']

CS,

That is a great price....but....I'd have to get to NOLA and have to stay at least one night to have dinner at K Pauls. Oops...that would be at least another $400.00. OUCH...:D

I can get out of Tampa for $300.00 for a four night and save alot of $$$$$$$.

Go to Cozumel and hit Carlos and Charlies and my day is made.

Looking at 1/25/07 on the Inspiration. Will figure it out tomarrow.

Jeff

CS,

That is a great price....but....I'd have to get to NOLA and have to stay at least one night to have dinner at K Pauls. Oops...that would be at least another $400.00. OUCH...:D

I can get out of Tampa for $300.00 for a four night and save alot of $$$$$$$.

Go to Cozumel and hit Carlos and Charlies and my day is made.

Looking at 1/25/07 on the Inspiration. Will figure it out tomarrow.

Jeff

Jeff, you can get a 6B for our 5 day Fantasy cruise next month was $379 (single rate, no 1A's left)... out of NOLA. We are going in on Saturday for a 2 day precruise party... of course we'll have Carlos and Charlies in Coz, and a FUN day in Costa Maya, one of my favorite ports! If you could find some cheap airfare, you should do it!! It's going to be a blast!!

Jeff, you can get a 6B for our 5 day Fantasy cruise next month was $379 (single rate, no 1A's left)... out of NOLA. We are going in on Saturday for a 2 day precruise party... of course we'll have Carlos and Charlies in Coz, and a FUN day in Costa Maya, one of my favorite ports! If you could find some cheap airfare, you should do it!! It's going to be a blast!!

GC,

What,s the date...????

Jeff

GC,

What,s the date...????

Jeff

Found it...1/8...leaving on a Monday....

Airfare on SW out of Tampa is about $160.00. Not bad.

Going to talk to a buddy who needs a break as bad as I do about the Inspiration out of Tampa but will keep this on a burner.

After what happened where I had to cancel my cruise two weeks ago...BOY DO I NEED A CRUISE............:eek: :mad: :D

JEFF

Found it...1/8...leaving on a Monday....

Airfare on SW out of Tampa is about $160.00. Not bad.

Going to talk to a buddy who needs a break as bad as I do about the Inspiration out of Tampa but will keep this on a burner.

After what happened where I had to cancel my cruise two weeks ago...BOY DO I NEED A CRUISE............:eek: :mad: :D

JEFF

That's not bad air! It's going to be a great cruise... plus some NOLA time! Cruises out of NOLA are great, and we have alot of fun planned!!!

Feeling leery at this time.....Jeff....GO GO GO...traveling with GC and your friend should be so much fun!

Hope all your itchy scratchy is all but a memory.......gatta go solo or not gatta go gatta go gat ta go! Just TO GO....heavenly bliss......

One of these days...

Still in the pool......crazy how two "chicks" can pull it off to this level....thinking our pick will be GreenBay this week.....oyyyyyyyyy.....thats almost as bad as saying were picking TampaBay....oyyyyyy.....pickens gettin slim.....three more weeks to go....to be continued....Ive already decided that 2007 will be a prosperous year and a 20x weight losing year.....it WILL happen....so help me.....oyyyyyyy GO PACKERS!

Back to solo cruisers....are there any anymore?

.....still love the thread....and still contimplating.....I just dont know if Ive got the balls.....and well maybe I would break out in hives ........ I just dont know..... not a "diss" by any means..... just stuff happens.....

Peace!

.....still love the thread....and still contimplating.....I just dont know if Ive got the balls.....and well maybe I would break out in hives ........ I just dont know..... not a "diss" by any means..... just stuff happens.....

Peace!

VIP,

Very funny on the hives...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your *&^$......:p

Think the Doc figured it out. The rash/hives thing...not nerves...ingested. Off 5 food groups at the moment and almost all cleared up. It has been a mutha. Start to introduce those food groups next week. Will see what happens.

By the way...is that pool your in straight up or are the points involved..?????

I'll bet you one thing...I'll cruise solo before you VIP...:D Hives or not...:eek:

Peace Out

Jeff

And as for you NO cruisers.... I am jealous! I lived there for 4 years and loved it... see if Mothers is open and go there for a Ferdie (sandwich that needs many many napkins and oooooooh so good!). Have a Barq's on the Moonwalk for me too... Cafe du Monde is calling me... cafe au lait.... beignets... Ahhh... reality sets in, it really bites... guess I'll just have to settle for a Maxwell House and a bowl of cereal...

Jeff, I don't think you'll EVER cruise solo in the true sense of the word - you have created quite a following... as for me, solo 1/25 is next and then (hopefully) Voyager of the Seas in Sept.

VIP - better get on that bandwagon and make some progress on that magic number of yours.... 10 by 40 is very do-able.... book that cruise... better yet, book the same cruise with Jeff (unbeknownst to him) and stalk him for the first few days in an Audrey Hepburn-esque way... sunglasses and a scarf... 'til.....ta-da!!

Later -

Liz

And as for you NO cruisers.... I am jealous! I lived there for 4 years and loved it... see if Mothers is open and go there for a Ferdie (sandwich that needs many many napkins and oooooooh so good!). Have a Barq's on the Moonwalk for me too... Cafe du Monde is calling me... cafe au lait.... beignets... Ahhh... reality sets in, it really bites... guess I'll just have to settle for a Maxwell House and a bowl of cereal...

Jeff, I don't think you'll EVER cruise solo in the true sense of the word - you have created quite a following... as for me, solo 1/25 is next and then (hopefully) Voyager of the Seas in Sept.

VIP - better get on that bandwagon and make some progress on that magic number of yours.... 10 by 40 is very do-able.... book that cruise... better yet, book the same cruise with Jeff (unbeknownst to him) and stalk him for the first few days in an Audrey Hepburn-esque way... sunglasses and a scarf... 'til.....ta-da!!

Later -

Liz

Hey Liz,

You might be right. I might never have to cruise solo. Alot of cyber friends have been met do to this thread. That S&S "krewe" almost has me talked into going with them. As soon as I get the last fubar fixed...I am going to book.

As to have VIP stalking me on a cruise I don't think it would take long to figure out who she is. Especially if she talks like she posts....LOL....:p

Besides...I don't think she could resist putting the panties over my head...:eek:

We will leave that alone. (Check previous post on this thread if you want to know);)

Jeff

As to have VIP stalking me on a cruise I don't think it would take long to figure out who she is. Especially if she talks like she posts....LOL....:p

......No you wouldnt cuz believe it or not Im a little more well versed in person

Besides...I don't think she could resist putting the panties over my head...:eek:

.....Ha ya THINK!!!!!

We will leave that alone. (Check previous post on this thread if you want to know);)....DONT tell em that....keep em in suspense.....

Jeff

As far as the pool goes, it is "straight up" no points involved.....it has been a crazy 14 weeks....but there is a nice chunk of change involved.....remember "bitchen" kitchen and 2 cruises in 2007 are at stake here!!!!!! GOOOOOO SAN FRANCISCO (ya right) GOOOOOO GREEN BAY!

Liz I dont think I could ever be a stalker.....Im too outspoken at times, well on a ship anyways!:rolleyes: oyyyyyyyy! 2 a year for 5 years is "doable" but you are right I gatta start workin it! Im thinking local....Paradise for a long weekend (to cheat) literally.....he he ha ha hu hu!

Im thinking Paradise would not be ideal for single cruising.....that ship (from what Ive heard) is out of control!!!!!!!

Ok done blabbing....

Peace

Hey VIP,

Couldn't resist the comments....LOL

Green Bay giving no points is an OK bet. Just hope Favre doesn't try to hard.

So the Paradise huh...Probably be fun. Does 4 & 5 night cruises ?

Made up my mind about going with the loonitics on an S & S in Oct.

Just need to straighten out the last noncruise first. I know...all I have to do is a deposit. A cheap one at that.

Have to talk to GC on what you get for that extra money you're spending. Plus AAA owes me a few perks and in house discounts. So I just might book through them as usual.

Does look like a fun bunch though...Are you going to get in on that one...I saw something nice in the Victoria's Secret window today...:p

Jeff

......love Victoria....woo wooooooo.....saw something really superb on the Calvin sight.....I guess men are getting really into their underwear these days...who woulda thought....mix and match! I personally love to match....who woulda ever thought that a man would love to match.....classic....I suppose Mars is starting to "get" Venus.....he he ha ha hu hu! It REALLY does put a skip in your step when your undies are matching....

Paradise 3 and 4 the 3 skips Catalina....only port Ensinada....sound like fun.....sounds like a 3 or 4 day to nowhere to me...but hey....gatta work it...gatta get my status!

GB is 5/8 Detriot 2/11....kinda scarey as they are in the same conference.....WHATever.....like I said GO SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!!!....that will be HUGE!!!!!! Stay tuned its a Thursday game....you know what they say "on any given Thursday"

Im contimplating the Oct cruise....you obviously have more personality than I.....on the http://WWW..... I just dont......I just dont know...its hard to make or break an impression....I have already made mine and well...I think you are the only one interested..... at this time....gee I wonder why....wonderwear.....lololololol.....we shall see....its a few minutes away....(it will be here before we know it)

I took my first Solo not single cruise in October and am anxiously awaiting my next. The point of doing just what YOU want is the best feeling. No other person to be on a time schedule with. Doing everything or just doing nothing.

I think everyone should try this at least once in their lives as I came away with a new sense of independence. ;)

I took my first Solo not single cruise in October and am anxiously awaiting my next. The point of doing just what YOU want is the best feeling. No other person to be on a time schedule with. Doing everything or just doing nothing.

I think everyone should try this at least once in their lives as I came away with a new sense of independence. ;)

I can so see this....I have alot of independence and a lot of "gratitude" in my accomplishments, my parents surely taught me well...."do as I say...not as I do" now I can do as I will and not what I want to do but cant...how refreshing is that....with that said......maybe I will.....I hope I do....maybe I wont too bad for the lost experience....seems like a win-win scenerio if one would just go......oyyyyyyy....

nough said!

......love Victoria....woo wooooooo.....

Im contimplating the Oct cruise....you obviously have more personality than I.....on the WWW..... I just dont......I just dont know...its hard to make or break an impression....I have already made mine and well...I think you are the only one interested..... at this time....gee I wonder why....wonderwear.....lololololol.....we shall see....its a few minutes away....(it will be here before we know it)

Well VIP,

It seems from your post on the S & S 3 thread they will welcome you with open arms...never prejudge yourself ...;)

You got a very good response from alot of folks on that thread...seems like a fun group. Guess there will be a few of us on that cruise that will be newbies.

Get the undies ready........LOL.......:eek: :D :p

Jeff

Get the undies ready........LOL.......:eek: :D :p

Jeff

Im looking for the perfect ones for you hun...hehehehehehe

You are right, we shall see.......things are definately looking more positive this evening.....AS THE 49'RS WON.....OH MY GOD......YYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

At this time there is 2 going in this weekend with no strix ( one of them being me ).....59 players left in the game ( out of 207 ).....this is just crazy.....I so dont want my money back....I want the pot! Go Packers........Packers ROCK......Green Bay is great! 3 more weeks....ok nough about fball....this is like the "mental " too long to play lottery lemee tell ya )

Ok back to our programed post on being a single cruiser...or a I wanna be....a single cruiser.....

Did some looks on Paradise.....they want crazy bux for a single...which really doesnt make sense to me AT ALL.....does anyone know a scout for Carnival that can get me a great price (and room) last minute?.....Thinking Feb, Mar (bday) early May....I need a good "connection"....

I suppose I am done babbling......

GO GREENBAY!

peace

Im looking for the perfect ones for you hun...hehehehehehe

You are right, we shall see.......things are definately looking more positive this evening.....AS THE 49'RS WON.....OH MY GOD......YYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

At this time there is 2 going in this weekend with no strix ( one of them being me ).....59 players left in the game ( out of 207 ).....this is just crazy.....I so dont want my money back....I want the pot! Go Packers........Packers ROCK......Green Bay is great! 3 more weeks....ok nough about fball....this is like the "mental " too long to play lottery lemee tell ya )

Ok back to our programed post on being a single cruiser...or a I wanna be....a single cruiser.....

Did some looks on Paradise.....they want crazy bux for a single...which really doesnt make sense to me AT ALL.....does anyone know a scout for Carnival that can get me a great price (and room) last minute?.....Thinking Feb, Mar (bday) early May....I need a good "connection"....

I suppose I am done babbling......

GO GREENBAY!

peace

Hey VIP,

No butt floss....;)

Try www.crucon.com

Looked at the pricing for both the 3 day and the four day. In many cases the 4 day is the same price or cheaper. But, the price doesn't seem to be too bad. Must be they sell more cabins for the weekend so they make the price higher. I know...it's not fair but it is business.

Good luck.

Jeff

Hey VIP,

No butt floss....;)

Hun.....butt floss.....NOT ONCE crossed my mind....well maybe at first but well were not 21 anymore......:rolleyes: :eek: :cool: .....gatta play it cool...and step it up a bit.....oyyyyyyyy......and well hello.....were talking a nice head wrap are we not....I am planning on wrapping up my locks with a nice hair tie.....after the photos of course.....oyyyyyyy that so hurt to type!

night night

Hun.....butt floss.....NOT ONCE crossed my mind....well maybe at first but well were not 21 anymore...........gatta play it cool...and step it up a bit.....oyyyyyyyy......and well hello.....were talking a nice head wrap are we not....I am planning on wrapping up my locks with a nice hair tie.....after the photos of course.....oyyyyyyy that so hurt to type!

night night

OK...I've been out today having a few dranks with some drunken (I mean drinking friends) and find myself giggling.

I will make sure the wrap is to your liking......:cool:

It still is mind boggling to me that this thread is this popular. I can't believe that so many people look at the thread but don't respond. Maybe it was the way I entered it. "Single" instead of "Solo".

Get the thought from the entry that a bunch of lonely guys are thinking some lonely young lady is looking for love in all the wronng places.:eek:

Cracks me up.....LOL

Anyways...for those of us who find this thread useful and fun...keep it up...there are many newbies coming on this site every day that are looking for support on threads like this...:)

Jeff

Hey VIP,

Couldn't resist the comments....LOL

Green Bay giving no points is an OK bet. Just hope Favre doesn't try to hard.

So the Paradise huh...Probably be fun. Does 4 & 5 night cruises ?

Made up my mind about going with the loonitics on an S & S in Oct.

Just need to straighten out the last noncruise first. I know...all I have to do is a deposit. A cheap one at that.

Have to talk to GC on what you get for that extra money you're spending. Plus AAA owes me a few perks and in house discounts. So I just might book through them as usual.

Does look like a fun bunch though...Are you going to get in on that one...I saw something nice in the Victoria's Secret window today...:p

Jeff

Book ner, danno !

Archived