Single Cruiser...Can You Have A good Time ?

jessemon

and paid in full as a solo. And today I booked the Queen Mary for the night before... So...as long as a ghost doesn't carry me away:eek: ... I'm all good!!:p What a way to start the New Year, I am soooo excited!!:D

Happy Cruising~

Donna

Hey Kathy,

An "Irish Bulldog"...what self respecting Irishman would drink that...OK...I,d try one. Especially if someone else was picking up the $18.00 a piece tab...:eek:

Really sounds like you had a great time.

Hope the nap helped rest you up for the next one...:p

Donna,

The Queen Mary for a night...that sounds cool...You are right...what a way to start a New Year.

Jeff

Kathy - So funny! I amlways need some rest when i get back from a cruise! I think it is that last night that is the real killer....since you can't sleep in or relax and have an afternoon nap or anything. So glad to hear that you had a wonderful time! I see you are doing B2B on the Triumph....you should have a fantastic time!

Yup......you guys who have not booked yet should definetly jump on it!!

Allen,

Are you still trying to get over the panties over your head..???

Wanted to knoow if you booked the S&S part 3 in October?

According to the S&S thread it sounds like you had a great time and everyone liked having you in the "club".

Panties and all....:D

Jeff

Allen,

According to the S&S thread it sounds like you had a great time and everyone liked having you in the "club".

Jeff

Allen is definitely booked for the Liberty during S&S 3 :D He was booked before the S&S 2.. Allen is a great guy and we loved having him along with our group!!!!

Hey Kathy,

An "Irish Bulldog"...what self respecting Irishman would drink that...OK...I,d try one. Especially if someone else was picking up the $18.00 a piece tab...:eek:

Really sounds like you had a great time.

Hope the nap helped rest you up for the next one...:p

Jeff

I MIGHT be rested by Dec 30 - but rested or not off I go.

I actually antied up for a round - since they were SOOOO YUMMY!!

Allen has been awful quiet these last couple of days.....

Allen is definitely booked for the Liberty during S&S 3 :D He was booked before the S&S 2.. Allen is a great guy and we loved having him along with our group!!!!

GoinCruisin,

If I hear that from the horses mouth...I might join you all.

Kathy,

Hope not too many people were there when you bought...:p

Jeff

GoinCruisin,

If I hear that from the horses mouth...I might join you all.

Kathy,

Hope not too many people were there when you bought...:p

Jeff

I talked with Allen and he is going. I will let him know to get over here and tell you. I am also considering this cruise. The timing for me is a little off - so it may be a last minute decision.

Only 4 at the table :eek: ONLY FOUR!!!

Allen,

Jeff

Jeff, I booked the Liberty October 13, 2007, cruise several months ago, but booked through an agent on another board. I need to switch my booking to Neal at CruCon and become an "official" member of S & S 3. I had an amazing time, and owe so much of it to people like Chris aka Lucy aka Goin'Cruisin for her fantastic organizational skills and her wonderful personality. She is great! I met so many great people and felt so welcomed and included that I absolutely can't wait to cruise with them again.

Allen

Isn't she sweet? I have to admit, though, that my nips are finally recovering from the Carlos and Charlie's Shot Girl attack. :)

Allen

Allen has been awful quiet these last couple of days.....

It's been pretty busy since I've been back. I've been playing tennis virtually every day, and have had several things come up with my local son, his wife and their kids (girl 9, boy 7). Also some time-involving "discussions" with my STBEW over settlement issues, and planning for a beach/tennis trip next week for four days. And, of course, there's always trying to catch up on all the shows I recorded while I was gone. I'm with Goin' Cruisin' in having to have my fix of "Nip/Tuck" and "Boston Legal". :)

And, it's almost a full-time job trying to keep up with the S & S boards. They are very prolific posters. :D

Hope to participate more now.

Allen

I talked with Allen and he is going. I will let him know to get over here and tell you. I am also considering this cruise. The timing for me is a little off - so it may be a last minute decision.

!!

Okay, here it is, straight from the horse's mouth (I don't get out of the stable very much, sigh).

I would not miss S & S 3 on the Liberty for anything! I have been booked for several months, but with a different agent on another board. I need to switch to Neal at Crucon and become an official member of the CC-sponsored Saints and Sinners III. I can't wait to see all my new and old friends again, and while the perks and onboard credits are great, nothing can beat all the activities and organization that Chris (GoinCruisin) puts into the S & S cruises. There was something going on almost every minute of every day, yet there was also the option to just kick back with a book or a bucket of beers and relax. There were no pressures.... just opportunities! I loved it, and as Ahnuld would say, "I'll be bock".

Allen

Oh, and another great thing about S & S III is that it's 8 days, and a sister ship to the Conquest, which I loved.

This will be my 14th cruise, and it's hard to find many ports that haven't already been visited, but S & S 3 will include Antigua and Tortola, both destinations I've yet to see. Icing on the cake!

Allen

Isn't she sweet? I have to admit' date=' though, that my nips are finally recovering from the Carlos and Charlie's Shot Girl attack. :)

Allen[/quote']

You are such a doll!! S&S 3 will be even better!! I learned alot of things, and will make sure the next one is even MORE fun! We need more deck parties :p LOL!!! I'm so glad to have finally met you!!!!

Well, Allen is still alive.

I am going to start following that S & S part 3 thread for a while. Looked at the info on that cruise too. Looks good.

Sure would be good if another person (male...or what the heck female ...LOL)...wanted to share a cabin so the price would be a little better.

I guess from what Allen said is I want to book this through a certian way so I am part of the "Krewe". As in Marde Gras or Gasparilla "Krewe"...:D

Guess I'd have to bring beads for everyone.

On the cruise for me solo. I will be seeing my buddy JP the piano player tomarrow when the ship gets in. Just have to confirm a few things with him.

Got a rate for $800.00 for an outside cabin for 7 nights.

If everything goes OK I will book Monday for Dec. 2nd.

I guess from what Allen said is I want to book this through a certian way so I am part of the "Krewe". As in Marde Gras or Gasparilla "Krewe"...:D

Guess I'd have to bring beads for everyone.

LOL. Actually, a group of the S & S people actually ARE in a Krewe and participate in the Mardi Gras parades every year. Dan, Cat Daddy, and the Coona** Cajun and their families were very much in evidence with their Selucrey costumes and festivities! Cat Daddy (Jimmy) won the hairy-chest contest, but it was due more to his dancing skills than his resemblance to a bear. He and his lovely wife also graced our table in the dining room each night. They were great tablemates!!

Allen

LOL. Actually' date=' a group of the S & S people actually ARE in a Krewe and participate in the Mardi Gras parades every year. Dan, Cat Daddy, and the Coona** Cajun and their families were very much in evidence with their Selucrey costumes and festivities! Cat Daddy (Jimmy) won the hairy-chest contest, but it was due more to his dancing skills than his resemblance to a bear. He and his lovely wife also graced our table in the dining room each night. They were great tablemates!!

Allen[/quote']

Allen,

Have a buddy who lives in Ole Miss. Also has an apartment on Bourbon ST. in NOLA.

Sent him a message about S&SIII.

I told him and his wife to look at the thread.

Maybe more beads...:D

No...we won't ask you to show us your breasticles...:p

I'm so excited about meeting JP tomarrow. If everything goes well will book Veendam on Monday....yippie

Jeff

Allen,

Have a buddy who lives in Ole Miss. Also has an apartment on Bourbon ST. in NOLA.

Sent him a message about S&SIII.

I told him and his wife to look at the thread.

Maybe more beads...:D

No...we won't ask you to show us your breasticles...:p

I'm so excited about meeting JP tomarrow. If everything goes well will book Veendam on Monday....yippie

Jeff

Everything went well today.

Took my buddy JP all over Tampa for things. We had a hoot. He is as nuts as ever.

Will book cruise on Monday.

Although this is not a Carnival cruise I thought when I started this thread for single/solo cruiser this would be the place to do it and I was right.

You all out there have been so helpful and great...:cool:

I am also seriously looking at the S&S III in Oct. 2007.

Thanks to Allen for visiting this thread and for his insight and happy ending.

I appreciate it and all of you for helping.

Jeff/Jessemon

OK Jeff - tomorrow is the day. Time to book your cruise. The Liberty sounds like a good one as well and a great way to get your "solo" feet wet since Allen will be there. Then - you might also take a look at the CC Freedom cruise for Jan 2008. Looks like a lot of the same will be on that ship.

We just want you to have a habit like ours!! LOL

And now we are off page THREE :eek:

OK Jeff - tomorrow is the day. Time to book your cruise. The Liberty sounds like a good one as well and a great way to get your "solo" feet wet since Allen will be there. Then - you might also take a look at the CC Freedom cruise for Jan 2008. Looks like a lot of the same will be on that ship.

Kathy,

You are right...tomarrow is the day.....

Before going to bed tonight I am planning to see the TA tomarrow, let's see if my mind is in the same mode in the AM.

The Liberty in the future is in the future but, I am planning to take the leap on Dec. 2nd...:eek:

Wish me luck...

Jeff

Again...thanks to "all" of you folks that are helping on this thread.:)

OK gang...booked today.

I did not do it on Carnival as originally planned because of my buddy playing back on the Veendam.

I am going to see how this goes and then look at the S & S III cruise in October.

I BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Leave in a month.......Yippie.......:cool:

Jeff

OK gang...booked today.

I did not do it on Carnival as originally planned because of my buddy playing back on the Veendam.

I am going to see how this goes and then look at the S & S III cruise in October.

I BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Leave in a month.......Yippie.......:cool:

Jeff

Congratulations Jessemon on taking the plunge. I'm guessing that you will be hooked after this, and will soon book the 2nd. as soon as you get back.

Last year, I did the Valor and met some wonderful people through Cruise Critic. Upon my arrival, I booked the Crown Princess with a couple that I had met through Cruise Critic. This weekend, I just found out that our friends from Tampa (who were also on the Valor) have also decided to join us.

So, even though, I'm cruising solo, I will have friends to hand out with if I ever choose to do so.

Joanne

Archived