Have you played bingo recently? And what was the prizes?

movodo

Hi All!

We are booked on the Sun in March for the 10 day cruise.

Have you played bingo recently? How much was it? And what were the prizes like?

On our last cruise on the Grand in 2002, somebody won a cruise at a bingo game...

Thanks.

Just disembarked in NY on Thursday--This was a cruise I had won playing bingo on the Coral Princess--This is also our 6th Princess cruise for this year

Anyway, I have always played bingo since I won the cruise--when I won the cruise (almost a year ago) it was my first game of Bingo

Went to play Bingo on the Sea Princess--they had these little thin paper things that you either use a pen or buy a dabber--There are 5 games--each game has 3 horizontal rows with 5 numbers on it--nothing like bingo--you win with top row or maybe 2 rows--not a fun game--also not bingo.

You buy these tickets for $10 rather than $20

The prizes are based on the amount of players playing at that time--I don't remeber but the first game may not even have been $20--very low payouts--even the last game--played on a red sheet--the coverall game may have gone toa little over $1000--but, the prize you would win if it took more numbers was less than $100

Hope this is not the way it will be on other ships

This was like keno--numbers up to 90

Also, in the book that has a free coupon for one red bingo does mention that this will probably not work on the Sea Princess.

We played twice--usually I play every time--

Nancy:confused:

In our experience, Princess Bingo payouts are quite low. DH won the final jackpot bingo on a Royal Caribbean ship and it was over $9200.:D We have never seen the jackpot approach that on Princess. Other bingo payouts are also much lower. In spite of his win, we don't play much on Princess.

Archived