Back from Glory

ezmony54

Hello all, Just back from a great week on the Glory and had a great cruise. Except for a little rain at 2 ports everything was great and even at those we had dry times. Only had one day that the chair hogs had all chairs tied up. Amazing how rude some poeple can be. We watched some prime chairs saved for hours. Not so bad after 1st day though. Alittle mad about dealer at backjack tourney. I made it to the final table and was down to last hand with 3 of us left and all dealer had to do was bust with a 6 showing and i win but she hit 21 and I was 2nd. bummer. Anyway I had a ocean view on main and was worried because I was close to elevators and below galley but never heard anything form either. Only problem was last night as I was 2 floors above where luggage was handled and we had lots of noise that night. Room size was great and beds were very confortable. Recorded music on deck repeated a lot and got old real quick and was not as much live music as on other crusies I have been on but when it was live it was good. Show were great and Mark was good but he is gone to another ship now. I od not see any reason to pay for specila restaurant as food in dinning area was great every night and was not enough time to try all I would have like to at the freebies. But what I did try was great. Paradise beach at Coz was wonderful and I will post there. Costa Maya was great as all I did was the beach at manjuel and the port shopping and pool. Snokling at Belize with the 2 stops was good but not as pretty as before Hurricane. Was fun to watch sharks and rays. Rained at Bahamas and with such short stop was hard to get anything done. I would do this crusie again. Will be happy to answer any questions... Back to work. ez:cool:

Hi EZ,

Do you know if they had a Galley Tour and if so, when it is...Also will they have a chocholate buffett anytime? Thanks Oh, were there many children on the ship? We will have our 6 yo and my 2 yo nephew going.

They don't do galley tours anymore, we tried to in July when we were on the Glory because we had done it before and they told us they no longer do it due to security reasons. :(

Hi EZ,

Do you know if they had a Galley Tour and if so, when it is...Also will they have a chocholate buffett anytime? Thanks Oh, were there many children on the ship? We will have our 6 yo and my 2 yo nephew going.

On Western, the chocolate buffet was Friday at lunch while we were in Nassau.

Doug

8/92 Monarch of the Seas

3/93 Mardi Gras

3/03 Victory

8/06 Glory

i just returend from the glory it was my first cruise i loved it. met some people that told me about this site. can some one tell me how to put those tickers on your signature for future cruise's. thanks

Loved to hear your Review....Do you know who the CD is:rolleyes: ? We will be on at the end of the month :)

Archived