Looking for inexpensive hotel.

DRW

All I know about that Town Place Suites is that it's located right next to Ft Lauderdale Executive Airport which may or may not have an affect on a good nights sleep.

The Courtyard in Weston on the other hand is located in an upscale business park right off I-75. Nice safe location. Plenty of good restaurants nearby, plenty of shops for those last minute items. Easy to find both the hotel and your way to the port from your hotel (15 minutes tops) the Saw Grass Mills is less then 10 minutes from there.

Of the two, I'd choose the Courtyard. ;)

All I know about that Town Place Suites is that it's located right next to Ft Lauderdale Executive Airport which may or may not have an affect on a good nights sleep.

The Courtyard in Weston on the other hand is located in an upscale business park right off I-75. Nice safe location. Plenty of good restaurants nearby, plenty of shops for those last minute items. Easy to find both the hotel and your way to the port from your hotel (15 minutes tops) the Saw Grass Mills is less then 10 minutes from there.

Of the two, I'd choose the Courtyard. ;)

Bequia - Going on a cruise in November and booked a pre-cruise night at the Ocean Sky Hotel. We have not heard any mention of this hotel. When talking to the hotel, we were advised about their renovation after they asquired the hotel.

This property is ocean front. We were wondering your opinion on this hotel.

Bequia - Going on a cruise in November and booked a pre-cruise night at the Ocean Sky Hotel. We have not heard any mention of this hotel. When talking to the hotel, we were advised about their renovation after they asquired the hotel.

This property is ocean front. We were wondering your opinion on this hotel.

When it was the Ramada Plaza Beach Resort it was just plain nasty like all of the other Ramadas in the FLL area. It appears to have been spruced up since it was a Ramada but I have not been inside it. Let us know.

Archived