Century Aft Cabins on Penthouse deck.

edcarp

I have reserved two cabins for my parents and I on Celebrity's Century. They are on the back of the ship, cabins 1134 & 1136. I am a bit concerned because they are beneath the Sunset Bar. My experience has been that chairs and tables on the outside decks make lots of noise. The woman from Celebrity assured me the cabins would be quiet....I am a bit skeptical...

Anyone have any experiences with these cabins? or similar ones?

Thanks, Ed

Hi Ed,

We are booked in 1144 for a Western Carib b2b on 11/18 and 11/23. I saw some comments about these cabins (beneath the sunset grille/bar) and even some comments about similar cabins on M-class ships. There were a couple of comments re: chair scraping, but most of the comments were that the noise was not an issue and it was not very noticeable. So, that's what I'm hoping for :)

Unfortunately, there has been very little information about these cabins since the renovations (it seems like no one has even stayed in them :D )

When are you going? I plan to post information after we get back!

Mary

hi mary...

thanks for your reply...makes me think it'll be ok...i don't think any of us are super sensitive to noise, so it should be ok...

we are leaving on the 4 night cruise on feb 15 out of miami.

Archived