Goofy's Galley?

xlRacerXlx

Is Goofy's Galley the same as scoops? I enjoyed getting my ice cream at nearly 'round the clock. So, I was wondering: Can I still get my ice cream!?

Scoops became Goofy's Galley during Dry Dock on the Disney Magic last year and The Disney Wonder is also getting Goofy's Galley during it's Dry Dock (right now 10/1-10/15).

You can still get soft serve at Goofy's Galley but now there is even more choices. They also have nice sandwiches and wraps. They are open the same hours as Scoop's was.

Scoops became Goofy's Galley during Dry Dock on the Disney Magic last year and The Disney Wonder is also getting Goofy's Galley during it's Dry Dock (right now 10/1-10/15).

You can still get soft serve at Goofy's Galley but now there is even more choices. They also have nice sandwiches and wraps. They are open the same hours as Scoop's was.

On my first Magic cruise, Scoops served regular hard ice cream. It was excellent. The servers were scooping from opening to closing, non-stop. Their arms must have been killing them by the end of the shift. It stunk when they went to soft serve. It's just not as good.

What do they serve there now?

Hi,

The soft serve machine is just behind goofy's galley. It is between GG and the side door into the buffet. Is is self serve most of the time, which can be a mess because of little kids helping them selves to the ice cream.

I have seen a CM here twice since it has been changed, but mostly people serve themselves.

There have been a few questions about sanitation because of this.

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived