Another Cigar Question, Rather Pointed, though!

Pointyhead

I'll be in Nassau in about 32 days or so, and I'll be looking for a box of Acid Kuba Kuba's. These are specialty cigars made by the Drew Estate company and made in Nicaragua. In the states they sell for around $120 per box of 24, or loose, about 7 dollars per stick. I'm hoping that I can get them somewhat cheaper than this in Nassau. Is there a reputable store that carries name-brand smokes for a decent price?

And, I'll throw in my two cents worth here on Cubanos. Almost all "Cubans" in The Bahamas are fakes. Very good fakes, but fakes nonetheless. And even if you go somewhere where you can get real ones, they are overpriced for the quality, but most importantly, any time you buy one you are supporting an evil murderer and lining his pockets with YOUR CASH.. He'll not get one dime from me. Hoping that he'll be burning in hell soon, and a few years for the country to stabilize with some democratic reforms, and then I'll buy a case when I visit Havana myself.

On my last visit to Nassau, I went to one cigar shop, and was VERY dissappointed in their prices, Cigars were cheaper at my local shop, and even cheaper on the internet.

As for Cubans...........you're right.............Nassau ain't the place................

Archived