The Point Supper Club

mzbiggs

I know I should take reviews with a grain of salt, but I recently read a review where the person was disappointed with the food @ The Point. My husband is a 'steak freak' and I want to take him there on his birthday, but I don't want him to be disappointed. Any additional comments regarding The Point? I'm assuming it books up pretty quick, is there a way to make reservations prior to getting on board? Thanks in advance for your input!

More reviews state that it was good then not.

Its what you want it to be. We had two good dinners in the Supepr Clubs. SO is sorry that we didnt use them before since he never wanted to go.

The ambiance is nicer then the dining room. Its more personal.

Do go in expecting 5 * quality and you should be fine.

• 8 months later...
Heres a "piggy" question....can you choose as much as you want like in the regular dining room? Or is it 1 app choice, 1 salad/soup choice, etc. Not that I dont think theres enough food already...

Good question. Actually you select one of each of the courses. They always "supplement" the courses with little compliments of the chef selections as well. (Such as a bisque soup, or salmon confit, or assorted truffles and fruits) The portions are larger than the dining room and they also serve bread/rolls.

You should be sufficiently stuffed when you leave the restaurant!:p

Good question. Actually you select one of each of the courses. They always "supplement" the courses with little compliments of the chef selections as well. (Such as a bisque soup, or salmon confit, or assorted truffles and fruits) The portions are larger than the dining room and they also serve bread/rolls.

You should be sufficiently stuffed when you leave the restaurant!:p

Thanks for that info! We plan on trying it on the Liberty in July....Didnt try it on the Pride due to scheduling.

Thanks for that info! We plan on trying it on the Liberty in July....Didnt try it on the Pride due to scheduling.

You will be on the Liberty before I will! I hope Harry's is as good as the other Supper Clubs that we have tried!!! :)

Enjoy your cruise and Supper Club experience.

You will be on the Liberty before I will! I hope Harry's is as good as the other Supper Clubs that we have tried!!! :)

Enjoy your cruise and Supper Club experience.

We'll leave the ship spic and span for you! I will post my thoughts on Harry's probably as soon as we finish dinner that night.

Archived