Hampton Inn fortlauderdale airport north

lojill

YES !! We've stayed there twice & it was wonderful both times. Service was beyond excellent! The free shuttle from airport and to cruiseport were a nice bonus. Clean rooms, friendly staff, what more could anyone want? Hope you have a great experience as well!

YES !! We've stayed there twice & it was wonderful both times. Service was beyond excellent! The free shuttle from airport and to cruiseport were a nice bonus. Clean rooms, friendly staff, what more could anyone want? Hope you have a great experience as well!

DITTO

Keith

Stayed there twice and it was very good. It is only a short shuttle ride back to the airport if you want to rent a car. The shuttle will also take you to restaurants in the area bwetween their runs to the airport. The breakfast is the standard Hampton breakfast and is pretty complete.:)

We stayed here 1 night pre-cruise on the Millennium last December. It was nice and clean. Not far from the airport or the pier. We didn't use the shuttle, but we did have a rental car. There is a McDonald's right in front of the hotel. The breakfast was good. We didn't get there till late that night and the hotel staff made us check out right at noon as the hotel was fully booked the next night. I love the Embassy Suites but their rates are sometime riduclous, this is a great alternative to that!

Thanks for the info everbody has always been helpful and my family and I appreciate it. Can you leave the car at the hotel after use and catch the shuttle to the pier or do you have to take the rental car back to the airport and catch a ride back to the hotel and take the shuttle to the pier. I was hopping their was a budget or hertz or something in walking distance to the hotel.

Archived