How to book shore excursions on the Sensation

Poohx2

Hi,

Can you please tell me how shore excursions are booked on the Sensation? Some have told me that you have to go to the excursion desk, others say through the tv. I know that this board would give me the correct answer. Thanks so much.

Susan

Susan, I don't know about correct, but last Sept. we booked our's through the Excursions desk. Actually was helpful in that we got to ask questions that came up and ended up changing excursions. Can't say whether the excursions were available via the TV or not. Don't think I even checked actually. Sorry if this didn't help much.

Can you please tell me how shore excursions are booked on the Sensation? Some have told me that you have to go to the excursion desk, others say through the tv.

No FunVision on the Sensation. You must book thru the desk.

I was told by a friend that you could view prices of the excursions on Carnival's website but I cannot find where. Anybody know if this is true.

I was on Sensation in June and had to book through the desk. I was wondering also if this was a feature that they took away or is it allowed on some Carnival ships to book through TV as we had done a few years back on the Imagination?

Karonijo, tried to post this yesterday, but the server went down.

Anyhow, if you go to your cruise itinerary on the Carnival site, to the right of each port is a link to the list of excursions available through Carnival. Each excursion will show a $, which I was told represents $25-$35, so an excursion with $$ would supposedly cost approximately $50-$60. That is the only excursion pricing online.

If you email Carnival through the website, you should be able to get a listing of the shore excursions for your cruise, complete with prices. I did. HTH

Archived