Clothes for Dinner the 1st Night?

Just to update you all - we proudly wore our matching RED Coca~Cola T-Shirts and shorts/capris to dinner the first night - and we were allowed to select off of the same menu as everyone else!! LOL;) - Really, lots of people didn't even show up in the dining room on the first night!

*Don't worry though folks, we did dress "appropriately"for the rest of the cruise!

We had a blast with our matching shirts (all 19 of us!) It was real easy to spot each other, and meet up on the first day - wish we had brought another few sets for the rest of the cruise!

We got lots of looks, smiles, questions and comments too! There were rumors flying that we won a contest.... and that my DH paid for all 19 of us friends to sail together :p !! LOL !! We got to be know as the "Coca~Cola" group, and had a blast doing so!

Only had a few glitches with RCCL (Dining room and toilet issues) but for the most part had a GREAT time - will try to post a review soon!

Take care,

Sher

Hi Sher, Robin ob here....

What problem did you have with the toilet tissue and dining room?

W had a great time and booked for next year. I will do totally different excursions at each port. I thought that the CC party was a waste but it was nice to see the people that we have been speaking with.

Till next time.

Robin

Archived