Any ideas for a 30th birthday cruise?

alexis4014

Hi everyone,

My boyfriend and I sailed the Sun last February and LOVED it!! We especially loved the Freestyle concept and want to sail NCL exclusively from now on. My big 3-0 is coming in April and we really want to do it up right and thought a cruise might be the way to go :p We would be sailing with my parents (who would taking us as their gift to me) and possibly his mom and her boyfriend. As this a big milestone birthday, I'm interested in taking a longer trip. I've somewhat narrowed my choices to the Dawn leaving NYC on the 12th (my actual birthday) and the Pearl leaving Miami on the 13th. I know the Pearl is a brand new ship so no one can give reports yet, but does anyone have any thoughts about which ship and ports might be better for a multi-generational group? And for celebrating a birthday?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

I really don't think you can go wrong with either ship. I've been on the Dawn twice and have will be taking my 3rd cruise on her in Feb. I guess it all comes down to price and itinerary. Do you live near NYC or Miami? That might help me make my decision. The Pearl will be new, so that is always exciting.

Archived