Another reason to Love freestyle

newlywedcruisers

Are you saying that a wedding and funeral are similar events?:D

You must know my brother.

Grew up going to a lot of catholic weddings and funerals, if it weren't for the bride and groom, it would be hard to tell the difference.:D

MAC

I do not see one word about class anywhere in my post that you are referring to. You are the one bringing it up.

With all due respect:rolleyes:. Your well crafted reputation preceeds you, and I can always count on you dropping in for some entertaining posts.

MAC

With all due respect:rolleyes:. Your well crafted reputation preceeds you, and I can always count on you dropping in for some entertaining posts.

MAC

Always happy to provide some light hearted predinner entertainment. Sorry I do not play the piano.

We sail NCL, RCCL, Carnival, and just took our first Princess cruise last week. We loved Princess anytime dining. They have one traditional and 2 anytime dining rooms on Crown Princess. However, the 2 anytime dining rooms are exactly alike. I like the variety of decor and size of the restaurants on NCL. We find the 2 or 3 story dining rooms on RCCL much too noisey.

We sailed RCCL Jewel of the Seas last Fall and loved the ship, except for traditional dining. We only used the DR two or 3 times of our 10 night cruise. We preferred their buffet where you can order fish, steak, or chicken and have it cooked in front of you--The only way for freestylers to go. The two alternative restaurants were fantastic, but some people are on a budget and don't want to pay $25pp. NCL alternative restaurants are much more reasonably priced than other cruiselines.

We also like to get a table for 2 many nights. Sometimes you just don't feel like smalltalk and would like to have an intimate dinner at a place like LeBistro. On RCCL, if you have a table for 2, you are the last person served, while the waiter caters to the tables of 8-10.

Now I am wondering why I booked Explorer of the Seas for my Feb cruise in 2008. Oh yes, it is 12 nights to the southern caribbean--that's why, and the price was incredible when it first came out.

We are looking for our first NCL cruise in two years this coming February. Anyone out there like the dining on NCL Star? I hope it is just like NCL Dawn. We love that ship.

We saw NCL Jewel last February in Ochos Rios. We kept saying we should have taken that ship instead of Carnival Triumph. Jewel is a beautiful ship. Can't wait to try the NCL Gem when it arrives in NYC.

Whoa! Talk about being low brow and nasty. Talking about someone's dmise is plain not nice even for the NCL crowd. I am shocked.

Who said anything about demise?? I stated "before he goes" and you read demise into it. I could have meant "goes fishing" or "goes to the bathroom" or any number of different fun adventures.

And on another note who, besides you, talks about being low brow and nasty?

PE<---is contantly "shocked" by some people on CC...:rolleyes:

I will be on the Star next month. I have done cruising with the Century. We had the regular seating at 6:00. It was great, but I l like it that I get to eat when I want, and what I want.

Century-Eastern Caribbean 9/04

Star-Mexican Riviera (Coming soon 11/06)

Archived