Atlantis Submarine

RookieCruzer

I cannot tell you specificaly about Atlantis in Grand Cayman, however I did the Atlantis in Cozumel on 9/28 and can say the best way to describe it is that it looks like you are watching an IMAX type show. I booked on the internet for 1/2 the price of the cruise ship so that made the trip worth the money. We are snorklers so it was fun to go 100 feet down and see sharks and baracuda in a safe atmosphere. If you are not water people but want to experience the sea creatures it is for you. If you are a diver you may find it boring. I did see visit the Atlantis store in Grand Cayman and you can walk there from the dock you tender to, thus I would probably book it independently if you can get it cheaper.

We took the Atlantis Sub tour on Grand Cayman a few years ago. If you can schedule a time on the web, I would go with that and save some money. We had no plans on GC so we just walked into the sub office and picked a tour that gave us plenty of time to get back to the last tender. It was still cheaper than on board.:cool:

Archived