Grandeur Oceanview Suites

Huck Finn

I plan on surprising my wife with a December 30 cruise on the Grandeur. We last cruised out of New Orleans on the Carnival Conquest when it was brand new. I know that the Grandeur is smaller and is scheduled to be refurbished in June 2007. How is she now and how are the Oceanview Suites? Any particular cabin recommended?

Huck, I have sailed on Grandeur 4 times will be going again 12-09-06 for a 7 night cruise out of New Orleans, we have stayed in the JS aft, on 7th deck, Js 8th deck 8538 we have stayed in GS 8016 and this time once again will stay in GS 8016 To us very nice and very quiet and with a nice large balcony 104 sq.ft with the Grand Suite. Go to RCCL web site click on find a cruise, click on ships, find Grandeur click then click on deck plans, go to 7th or 8th deck find the suite that you want type # in info. bar and you can take a vitual tour of the room. We personally like the GS more room, yes more expensive, but to us it is worth it. Hope this helps.

Ozzie63 KEEP GETTING OUT THERE!!!! :D :D :D

Thanks Ozzie. Based on your cruise history, I take it that you like the Grandeur.

Huck, Yes we love the Grandeur and its crew, even though it changes, but we have had very postive experiences on the Grandeur, but especially with RCCL. We have had a few gliches along the way but the Staff of the Grandeur and the folks of RCCL have solved the problem and handled it in a very professional way. This has been my experience, I know that others may disagree, but I can only respond to what I know to be true. I do not think that you will be disappointed. KEEP GETTING OUT THERE!!!

Ozzie63:D :D :D

Ozzie you seem to be the one to ask. We are sailing on the Granduer on December 23. We were wondering about the entertainment. We,ve crusied on Carnival and it was really good but on the Alaskan Princess cruise we didn't think it was very good. And does anyone know if they do anything special for Christmas entertainment?

Ozzie you seem to be the one to ask. We are sailing on the Granduer on December 23. We were wondering about the entertainment. We,ve crusied on Carnival and it was really good but on the Alaskan Princess cruise we didn't think it was very good. And does anyone know if they do anything special for Christmas entertainment?

We have never sailed on a holiday cruise, we are going and have gone, as you have seen on 12-09-06 b4 Christmas, the ship is decorated in the Holiday decor, it is beautiful. I have never asked but I imagine that the entertainment is geared around the holidays. I know my wife and I have really enjoyed the broadway show the RCCL Caribbean singers & dancers, we also enjoyed all the entertainment put on by the staff in the dining room. But to be honest it does not take much for us to be having a great time. Picture of Grandeur on 12-05: Ozzie63:D :D :D

1579187777_GrandeurCentrum12-05.jpg.8985a6b82a8a140951c888b5e45cd158.jpg

Archived