Roll call - Crown Princess 12-09-06

tallCruiser25

Hey Princess Cruiser!

Congrats on your 40th! My partner and I will be making this our 3rd Princess sailing. We're totally excited to check out the new Crown Princess. Speaking of which - I can't believe you've managed to get six friends to go with you. How fantastic! I have begged my friends to join us but the timing is simply off (holidays, etc).

Have you checked out the roll call board for this sailing? What a nice group of people. I've truly felt welcomed by all.

Hopefully we'll get to catch up on the ship. My partner and I are a riot and would like to meet others. For the past 2 cruises, we've been pretty low key as we didn't discover cruisecritic until earlier this year.

We especially love Princess Cruises. Ever since our first Princess cruise....we're completely hooked :)

• 1 month later...

Hey yall,

I had forgotten about cruise critic until today. We are a gay male couple as well going on the 12/9 cruise. We just got married last month and this will be our honeymoon. We look forward to meeting others as well.

This will be our second ride on the Love Boat.

Jeff & Craig

Hey Guys,

We are looking forward to meeting you soon. I can't believe we are 11 days out. It seems as if I started planning this trip ages ago. We must get together while onboard. Norman and I plan on being at the CruiseCritic gathering on the first day. I hope we will see you there.

Jamey

Are you running yourself crazy this week trying to get everything done before that early Saturday morning flight? I know it's worth it but it sure is a lot of work. Anyway, we'll be at the CC get together by 7:30 on Saturday. I'm looking forward to seeing all the people on the roll call after all these months of posting. I think it's going to be a fun week.

Jamey

Archived